Your needs are important to us!
Your Appointment will be scheduled for Telehealth
Service Delivery (Audio or Video) at this time. Check back for updates...
(Please click the Telehealth Online Therapy Link, ABOVE, for more information.)
In case of emergency, please go to the closest ER or phone the Austin Crisis Line at:
As a Bowen family systems therapist I work with the challenges you face from the standpoint of your internal and external connections--yourself, your partner, family, friends, coworkers, and community. Life history reveals the origin of some of your story-lines, so touching on it briefly can help you write the next chapter as the best one yet.
Because no one functions entirely alone, distressing relationships can produce symptoms of depression, anger, anxiety, and more. These will often be alleviated through better communication about the roles, rules, and goals of life we may each be defining quite differently.
Faith in ourselves, in safe others, and in a benevolent Source that gives meaning to experience are vital resources for the growing seasons of life that come to us all. Phone me to discuss your situation; I'd like to be of help.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
NW Austin (183/Duval/Angus Rd.)
Wind River Office Park
11615 Angus Rd. Suite 117 A
Austin, Texas 78759
HOURS: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.Email me
Send profile to friend
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy: Northwest Christian University/ University of Oregon, 2000
- Licensed in Texas and Oregon
- Clinical Member, American Association of Marrage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Relationship Issues
- Spiritual Development
- Anxiety or Fears
- Anger Issues
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Divorce Recovery
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Bowen Intergenerational Therapy.
NVC Communication Coaching
Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Gottman Couples' Therapy
- Nearby Towns: Westlake, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Leander
- Nearby Counties: Travis, Williamson