Face-to-face therapy is most effective, yet when circumstances prohibit, an online session for clients in Texas and/or Oregon can be arranged at this critical time through these platforms:
- Telephone Talk: 512.356.9238
- Encrypted Zoom.
- FaceTime, Google Meets, or Facebook Messenger Video (less secure, but ethically permitted at this time.)
Clients should phone Susan (or text 503.956.5144) to arrange a time, place, and platform that best meets your needs.
If you choose Zoom, which requires a quick, automatic download software but no signup , you will receive an email link inviting you to the waiting room. (Usually just before your session, or as much as five minutes past the hour.)
- Current Clients: contact 503.956.5144 text or 512.356.9238 landline for appointment hour. Try out the platform you will use, ensuring your camera and microphone are on.
- New Clients: After Step One, Click on the link "Helpful Forms," above, and fill in the "Policies and Intake" form, as well as the Telehealth Permissions form. Save to your Desktop, then email the completed forms to Susan at: [email protected] , alsong with copy (front and back) of your insurance card. If you're using an EAP, please send a copy of your email authorization, with sessions authorized, expiration date, and auth #. Thank you!
- At the agreed appointment hour, or within ten minutes, click the email link or enter the link in your browser to access the waiting room, notifying Susan of your arrival.
- You will receive a Paypal invoice for your session copay (or make preferred arrangements on venmo, zelle, or by mail.) Please advise asap of any changes in your insurance information. Thanks.