An Intergenerational family systems therapist with twenty-one years' experience helping couples, families, and individuals interact in healthy, productive, and peaceful ways, I work from the standpoint of your connections: family, coworkers, community, friends, and more.
None of us lives or functions entirely alone, and problem interactions with others can produce distressing symptoms that can be alleviated by addressing the roles, rules, and goals we may be defining quite differently.
Faith in ourselves, in "safe" others, and in a benevolent Source that gives meaning to experience are vital resources for the growing seasons of life that come to all. Universal principles can guide us as we seek to cope with or adjust to constant or sudden change. Acknowledging truth frees us to release or rebuild connections in key relationships.
Phone me to discuss your situation. I'd like to help.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Main Office: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10- 8 p.m.
Vancouver Office: Tuesday and Thursday, 10- 8 p.m.
Fax: (360) 885-4944
Send profile to friend
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy: Northwest Christian College/ University of Oregon, 2000
- Licensed in Oregon, Washington, Idaho
- Clinical Member, American Association of Marrage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Anxiety or Fears
- Anger Issues
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Divorce Recovery
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Nearby Towns: Portland, OR, 97210 (Beaverton, Scappoose) Vancouver, WA, (Camas, Battleground, LaCenter) 98664
- Nearby Counties: Clark , Multnomah