Face-to-face therapy is most effective, yet when circumstances prohibit, an online session for clients in Texas and/or Oregon can be arranged at this critical time through these platforms:
1. Telephone Talk: 512.356.9238.
2. Zoom or Google Hangouts video.
3. FaceTime or Facebook Messenger Video (less secure, but ethically permitted at this time.)
Clients should phone Susan (or text 503.956.5144) to arrange a time, place, and platform that best meets your needs.
If you choose zoom, which requires a quick, automatic download software but no signup, you will receive an email link inviting you to the waiting room.
1. Current Clients: contact for appointment hour. Try out the platform you will use, ensuring your camera and microphone are on.
2. New Clients: After Step One, Click on the link "Helpful Forms," above, and fill in the "Policies and Intake" form. Save to your Desktop, then email the completed form to Susan at: [email protected] Please Ensure insurance information is verified and legible. Also, send a copy of your insurance card, front and back, if possible. Thank you!
3. At the agreed appointment hour, or within ten minutes, click the email link or enter the link in your browser to access the waiting room, notifying Susan of your arrival.
4. You will receive a Paypal invoice for your session copay (or make preferred arrangements on venmo, zelle, or by mail.) Please advise of any pertinent insurance information. Thanks.